New Tuition Policy
The following policies are effective fall 2008 for students who are currently enrolled in our R.N. Baccalaureate Program.
- RN-BP students accepted prior to fall 2008 and who continue to remain active will pay the University Continuing Education tuition rates. Students who withdraw or whose degree status is discontinued may apply for re-admission to the university will pay the standard UNH tuition rate and will no longer be eligible for the Continuing Education rate.
- Students must maintain continuous enrollment each semester of the academic year until their degree is formally awarded by registering for course credit at UNH or UNH-M or NURS 400, Nursing Continuing Enrollment. Students registering for NURS 400 will pay a continuing enrollment fee.
- At the end of the add/drop period, students who have not registered for courses at UNH, UNH-M, or NURS 400 (inactive students) will have their degree status discontinued.
- Students who were admitted spring 2009 onward and who withdraw or whose degree status is discontinued may apply for re-admission to the university.
- Academic Programs
- Undergraduate Program
- R.N. Baccalaureate Program
- Graduate Program
- Direct Entry Master’s in Nursing
- Post-Master’s FNP Certificate Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Nursing Home
- Major Declaration
- STTI Honor Society
- Contact Us