R.N. Baccalaureate Program
Applying for Admission
RNs in Practice
- Go to the Transfer Student Undergraduate Admissions web site. Follow instructions for downloading, completing and submitting the common application.
- Request transcripts:
- (transcript request form)
- High school or GED
- RN Nursing School (LPN, AD, Diploma)
- Any additional academic courses taken after high school for which you received academic credit.
- Request a letter of recommendation from your college or nursing supervisor be sent to:
Office of Admissions, UNH, 3 Garrison Ave; Durham, NH 03824-3510
Applying for Admission
AD Nursing Students within the Community College System of New Hampshire – CCSNH
- AD nursing students within the Community College System of New Hampshire – CCSNH may declare their intention to enroll in the UNH RN-BP no later than March 1st of their last semester of study at their community college.
- Obtain UNH RN-BP information pack from your department of nursing.
- Between January 1st and March 1st of senior year students will submit to their community college registrar their “Intent to Pursue” form, expressing their intention to pursue the UNH RN-BP and granting permission for the release of transcripts to UNH Office of Admissions.
- Student must complete the UNH RN-BP application form and submit to the UNH Admissions Office between January & March 1st of their senior year.
- Student will request the release of their final transcript from AD nursing program to UNH Office of Admissions, when available.
- Student will receive confirmation letter of acceptance into the RN-BP subject to the requirements set out in the articulation agreement:
- Complete an Associate Degree (A.S. Nursing) with a cumulative grade point average of 2.50.
- Obtain grade of C or better in each AD nursing course.
- Must pass the NCLEX-RN and be licensed as a registered nurse.
- Student will be assigned an academic adviser from the Department of Nursing.
- Students will commence classes in the fall of the year following completion of NCLEX-RN or in the spring semester of the following year.
- Academic Programs
- Undergraduate Program
- R.N. Baccalaureate Program
- Graduate Program
- Direct Entry Master’s in Nursing
- Post-Master’s FNP Certificate Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Nursing Home
- Major Declaration
- STTI Honor Society
- Contact Us